- Involve yourself in extra-curricular – but not at the expense of your core business – Planning and Enacting Teaching
- Don’t wait, Do – don’t wait to be asked to get involved when you are observing. If anything, confirm that your supervisor is OK with you wandering and assisting kids where you can
- Collaborate with other PSTs
- Attire – Try to match your supervisor, but not in a weird way
- Arrive early where possible – its always better to work before school before it gets busy, and it reflects well on you
- Don’t leave right on 3pm where possible – Like it or not, as a PST this looks bad
- Ask to visit other teachers that you notice are very different in style to you – you might pick up a new tool for your tool belt
- Don’t be too needy!!
What are your top tips?